A Few of my Favorite Things


1.  Earth Suede Peep-Toe Wedge Curvet

Who says comfortable can't be fashionable?  Due to a foot injury, I have to be very selective about what I wear.  I found this brand and now have multiple styles.  They come in extended sizes, like wide, which I am.  This is my latest purchase.  I think these will transition into Fall perfectly.

2.  Bark Thins

Because... dark chocolate!  All of the varieties of these snacking chocolates are delicious, but the dark chocolate pretzel is my all time favorite.  Dark chocolate is healthy, right?!

3.  Intex Pirate Play Center Inflatable Pool

Literally the best $35 I've ever spent!  Just add air, water and kiddos, and you have hours of Summer fun.  For reference I have a 2.5 and 5 year old and they both enjoy this.  With a slide, sprayer, swords and ball cannon, it keeps them playing all afternoon.

4.  Juice Beauty Tinted Mineral Moisturizer

I love a hard working product, especially when it serves multiple purposes.  This is a tinted moisturizer with SPF 30, and best of all... it's organic.  I use the shade Sand.

5.  Instant Pot DUO60

I adore anything that helps balance this crazy life.  That's where this wonderful device comes in.  I can dump a few ingredients in, turn it on, and go grab the kiddos from school.  In a matter of a few hands-off minutes, dinner is done.  I love it so much, I have given three away as gifts.  There are tons of pressure cooker recipes on the interwebs.  I plan to do a post of some of my go-to easy meals.

Do you have any go-to pressure cooker recipes you could share?  Are any of these your favorites too?  I'd love to hear from you in the comments below.

Comments

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you.

What's trending?