A Few of My Favorite Things

1.  Mid Century Plant Stand

I've been loving the mid century plant stand trend, but not the price tag associated with it.  Enter Target's Artificial Plant in Stand by Project 62.  At only $39.99 it's a steal.  I bought this for my breakfast nook, which gets very limited light.  A faux plant was the best option in order to still bring some greenery to the space.  The quality of the product, along with where I placed this, you can't even tell it's artificial.

2.  Style & Co Petite Cuffed Jeggings

Best jeans EVER!  I cannot tell you how comfortable these are.  It is so hard to find jeans that fit and are comfortable, am I right?  Whoever invented pull on jeans, you are my hero!!!!  I get so many compliments on these.  The dark wash 'rinse' is so flattering and perfect for jeans day at work.  The cuff at the bottom makes them great to wear with booties, but you also have the option of unrolling them.  

3.  LES MILLS On Demand

As with many others rolling out of the holiday feasting, I made a New Years resolution to be healthier in 2018.  The goal I set out for January was at least 30 mins of activity 5 days a week.  One thing that I loved back when I was a gym rat (you know, before kiddos) was the LES MILLS classes,  BodyCombat and BodyPump.  To my delight, I discovered they now have classes available on demand and it's free for 30 days.  So I figured, it couldn't hurt to give it a shot, and so far I'm loving it!  Wish me luck that I can keep at it.

4.  Silpat Nonstick Silicone Baking Mat

I cook most nights each week, and a favorite is roasted vegetables with a protein.  Using a silicone baking mat ensures that the food doesn't stick to the rimmed baking sheet.  Which means I get to spend less time cleaning and more time with my family.  Silicone is such a great alternative to other materials.  It's safe in the top rack of the dishwasher and is BPA free.

Are any of these your favorites too?  I'd love to hear from you in the comments below.

Comments

What's trending?