A Few of my Favorite Things

1.  Bahama Outdoor Aluminum Bar Cart

I love this bar cart by Christopher Knight Home. It lives on my screened in patio. Although not the same manufacturer, it matches my previously purchased patio lounge set perfectly.  I use this ALL the time, especially when hosting parties and holiday gatherings. I really enjoy styling this little bar cart.  It's so perfect for a self serve beverage station, so you're able to spend time with your guests instead of running around refilling drinks.  It's very well made; I've had this for well over a year now and it looks like the first day I got it. Bonus functionality with the ice bucket and the glasses holder.  It's an excellent value at well under $200.  I just can't say enough good things about this.  I plan to do a post on all the ways I've styled this.

2.  7" Global Chef's Knife

I was on the hunt for a fantastic chef's knife last year.  I've had a set of good knives that my husband and I received as a wedding gift over 7 years ago.  Although they were touted as lasting a lifetime, they've gotten terribly dull.  I don't blame them, I do cook quite often and it was time to sharpen them.  Let's just say that "we" don't know what we're doing in that department and they seem to be more dull now than before.  So what's a girl to do?  Buy a new hardworking knife!  After a lot of research, I came across the Global brand of knives.  They had great ratings and ticked all the boxes when it came to what I wanted.  I've been using this knife for over a year now.  I still love it and it is as sharp as ever.  I've even purchased one as a gift for a girlfriend of mine. 

3.  Juice Beauty Green Apple Full Strength Peel

I first tried this product as part of the Juice Beauty travel kit. I love it so much that before that even ran out, I ordered a full size. I've struggled with hyper-pigmentation and dark spots for a few years now, since my first pregnancy. Nothing has helped with that or the dullness, at least that isn't primarily a toxic ingredient prescribed to me.... until this! It has helped to lighten the dark spots and I'm hopeful it will correct the fine lines that have started to develop around my eyes. I use it once a week at night, followed by moisturizer. It's like a spa treatment from my very own bathroom.  I see a noticeable difference when I wake up in the morning.  I have sensitive skin and this hasn't irritated me at all. 

4.  Zuru Bunch O Balloons

A mom friend was raving about these at a recent birthday party I took my son to.  It was the second time another parent had mentioned how wonderful these are.  Do you remember when it would take a million years to fill and tie water balloons... and it would take 2.3 seconds for every last one of them to be busted?  Whoever invented these is brilliant!  It literally only takes a minute to get 100 balloons ready for an epic family water balloon fight.  Our little family of four had a blast in our backyard with these... maybe the parents even more so than the kiddos?!!

Can you tell it's summer around here?  Hope you had a wonderful July fourth holiday!  What are some of your favorite things this Summer?  Are any of these on your list?

Comments

What's trending?